Why Our Pub is Great
All the best pubs have one thing in common: they feel good. The friendly atmosphere and good buzz is what makes the Seven Woods in Warrington a great pub. It’s the kind of vibe you only get in a popular community pub that’s got something to get everyone excited, from a massive drinks selection to super tasty pub grub that makes you smile. Our beer garden and heated patio is always a winner, and kids love exploring the play area. There’s plenty going on indoors as well. We show live football, book local bands regularly, and always have a quiz night, a party or a fundraiser in the works.
Your drink is ready and waiting behind the bar. Beer lovers are always pleasantly surprised by our selection of cask ales, craft beers, everyday beers and draught lagers. Wine drinkers appreciate the fact that we do everything from fruity whites to robust reds and chilled fizz. Party animals go crazy for our cocktail pitchers, bourbons, shooters and bombs. And those who want a soft option smile when they see our juices, botanical blends and spritzes.
The food menu has the kind of pub grub that leaves you feeling totally satisfied. You can’t beat a whopper of a mixed grill, a thick and juicy burger that takes two hands to pick up, or a pub classic. Well, not unless you count Sunday roast! Bring your appetite, grab the cutlery and prepare yourself: we’re always generous with the portions. Coming over with the kids? The tiddlers will be happy with the children’s menu, and so will you. We’ve balanced teatime classics with good stuff, and added a few sweet treats to finish.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food isn’t just great value. It’s created by our chefs to offer a ton of options for everyone from hungry families to lads and lasses on a night out. That’s why you’ll find choices for literally any occasion on our wide-ranging menu. We are committed to combining top nosh with wallet-friendly prices.
Lots of our food is eligible for daily or weekly deals. Add a drink to your Lunch Club meal and save money. Or come in and see what our daily offers are, certain to put a smile on your face and plenty of delicious food and drink in your belly!View our Menus